Next47 GmbH Leopoldstr. 158, Building S40, First Floor, 80804 München (“Next47”) respects your privacy in handling personal data relating to the use of our website. This Privacy Notice covers how Next47 collects, processes, discloses and transfers your personal data and describes your related rights.
2. Categories of personal data processed
We may process the following personal data about you:
- Information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, such as your IP-address, device type, browser type, referring site, sides accessed during your visit, the date and time of each visitor request; and
- Personal data that you actively and voluntarily provide to us in connection via the Web Site (e.g., when registering, contacting us with your inquiries or participating in surveys, etc.).
3. Purpose of processing
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To offer the Web Site’s services and functions and to administer your use of the website;
- To verify your identity (if you registered to a service offered via the website);
- To answer and fulfill your specific requests;
- As reasonably necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, including attacks on Next47’s information technology systems.
4. Legal Basis for processing
The legal basis for Next47 processing data about you is that such processing is necessary for the purposes of:
- Next47 exercising its rights and performing its obligations in connection with any contract we make with you (Article 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation),
- Compliance with Next47’s legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) General Data Protection Regulation), and/or
- Legitimate interests pursued by Next47 (Article 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation). In general, the legitimate interest pursued by Next47 in relation to our use of your personal data is the efficient performance or management of your use of our services and offerings.
In some cases, we may ask if you consent to the relevant use of your personal data. In such cases, the legal basis for Next47 processing that personal data is that you have consented (Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation).
5. Links to other websites and social media platforms
YouTube-videos embedded on the web site are provided by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (“YouTube”). These videos are embedded on our Web Site in the “privacy-enhanced mode”. In the privacy-enhanced mode YouTube will not collect information about you unless you activate a YouTube video. In such case your browser will connect to the YouTube server and display the respective video. For this purpose, YouTube may process your browser information and information on the websites from which you access the respective content. You may obtain further information on YouTube’s privacy practices here.
7. Transfer and disclosure of personal data
Next47 may transfer or disclose your personal data to the following recipients:
- Affiliates of Next47;
- If legally permitted to do so, Siemens may transfer personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys if necessary to comply with the law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Service providers such as hosting or IT maintenance service providers, which only act upon instructions by Next47 and are contractually bound to act in compliance with applicable data protection law.
Recipients of your personal data may possibly be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“third countries”), in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your home country.
In such cases, Next47 takes measures to implement appropriate and suitable safeguards for the protection of your personal data. In particular:
- We share your personal data with affiliates of Next47 in third countries only if they have implemented the Siemens Binding Corporate Rules (“BCR”) for the protection of personal data. Further information about the Siemens BCR can be found here.
- We transfer personal data to external recipients in third countries only if the recipient has (i) entered into EU Standard Contractual Clauses with Next47, (ii) implemented Binding Corporate Rules in its organization or (iii) – in case of US recipients – the recipient is certified under the Privacy Shield. You may request further information about the safeguards implemented in relation to specific transfers by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Retention Periods
Unless explicitly indicated otherwise at the time of the collection of personal data (e.g. within a consent form accepted by you), we erase personal data if the retention of the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed and no statutory retention obligations under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) require us to further retain personal data.
9. Right to withdraw consent
In case you declared your consent for the processing of certain personal data by Next47, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time with future effect, i.e. the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. In case consent is withdrawn, Next47 may only further process the personal data where there is another legal ground for the processing.
10. Your data privacy related rights, questions and comments
Provided that the respective legal pre-conditions of applicable data protection laws are met, you may have the right to:
- Obtain from Next47 confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Obtain from Next47 the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Obtain from Next47 the erasure of your personal data;
- Obtain from Next47 restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
- Data portability concerning personal data, which you actively provided; and
- Object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you.
The Next47 data protection organization (the “Next47 Data Protection Organization”) provides support with any data privacy related questions, comments, concerns or complaints or in case you wish to exercise any of your data privacy related rights. The Next47 Data Protection Organization may be contacted at: email@example.com.
The Next47 Data Protection Organization will always use best efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints you bring to its attention. Besides contacting the Next47 Data Protection Organization, you always have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with your request or complaint.